Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in property management, construction and excavation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Accounting Assistant, you will be taking care of the full accounts payable cycle.
- Verify, code, post and pay all vendor invoices including a multi-card credit card account, on a weekly basis
- Assist with various accounting related projects and functions as needed
- Prepare various Excel and MSWD documents on a regular basis
- Assist with general office functions such as processing mail, answering phones, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Experience working in a small company/small office is a plus
- Any property management experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to work well independently
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very stable company
- Laid back environment
- Personable team
Hours: 24-30 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138940
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.