Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate who is familiar with accounting terminology? Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate, you will be auditing, processing, entering accounts payable and writing out the checks.
- Open mail and disperse to office/taking care of any invoices
- Order supplies for the office
- Make travel arrangements for the team if needed
- Enter new orders
- Apply payments
- Take calls from customers with questions on job orders
- Help out with other accounting or general office duties that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience or schooling
- Familiarity with accounting terminology
- Accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Peachtree /Sage 50 is a plus
- Friendly and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a high urgency to get things done
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate position: $15.00 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140635
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.