Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate who has strong critical thinking skills? Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning company with a reputation for integrity and concierge-level service. They seek to hire creative individuals capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate you will process and reconcile supplier payments, deposits, in-house checks and credit card payments.
- Calculate and post journal entries for interest on deposits
- Research unapplied payments/credit balances and resolve by means of application or refund
- Prepare pay lists
- Process invoices multiple times a day and apply deposits
- Process invoice revision requests and verify they are entered into accounting software
- Research and process credit card chargebacks
- Update/verify name, address, payment information, credit and payment terms
- Work closely with suppliers to keep supplier accounts current
- Request copies of missing invoices and resolve all invoice discrepancies credit terms/holds
- Analyze accounts to determine if original order has been paid and enter credit memos
- Research checks not cleared and assist with repayment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3+ years of experience working with accounts receivable, billing, invoicing and other accounting functions
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Experience working in Google Suite is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong critical thinking skills to identify alternative solutions or approaches to complex
- Must demonstrate personal integrity and act ethically in all situations
- Must be adaptable, retain the information given and run with it
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth potential
- Fun work environment
- Flexible hours
- Employee perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan option
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138056
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.