Are you an Administrative / Accounts Payable Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Administrative / Accounts Payable Assistant who has strong customer service skills?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Accounts Payable Assistant, you will answer incoming phone calls for the company main line as well as assist with customer & vendor requests.
- Enter/verify purchase orders and invoices
- Research vendor pricing and costs
- Work with vendors on invoice and purchase order discrepancies
- Maintain open sales orders and purchase orders
- Software maintenance and updates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative experience
- Accounting and/or invoicing experience a plus
- Experience working in a small/medium size company a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Data entry skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Extremely detailed
- Strong math skills and comfortable working with numbers
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to learn something new
- Family owned business
- Great longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire ideally, may consider Direct Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Accounts Payable Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141486
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.