Are you an Accounts Payable / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Accounts Payable / Administrative Assistant who has strong customer service skills?
Our client is a full-line fastener company that offers thousands of products. They pride themselves on their personal customer service and being a family-owned and operated company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Administrative Assistant, you will process accounts payable for separate entities and vendors.
- Verify and confirm purchase orders
- Research vendor pricing and costs
- Work with vendors on invoice and purchase order discrepancies
- Maintain open sales orders and purchase orders
- Answer phone calls
- Assist with customer and vendor requests
- Software maintenance and updates
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience
- Administrative skills
- Experience working in a small/medium size company a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Extremely detailed
- Strong math skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity to learn something new
- Family owned business
- Great longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141279
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.