Are you an Accounts Payable Administrator who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Accounts Payable Administrator enjoys working with numbers?
Our client is in the transportation industry and has been in business for nearly 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will be responsible for the accounts payable process from start to finish.
- Enter and process accounts payable invoices
- Scan and attach invoices
- Audit invoices
- Post invoices to the general ledger
- Process checks and credit cards
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- Recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Karmak ERP system experience a plus
- Work well with numbers and handle a lot of data entry
- Ask questions when you have them
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company feel
- Family oriented company
Pay for the Accounts Payable Administrator position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141410
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.