Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate looking to gain experience in a well-established organization?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will audit invoices.
- Audit entered invoices (correct vendor, invoice number, amount, currency, invoice date, etc.)
- Invoice entry
- Phone calls to vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year accounts payables experience preferred
- May consider a recent accounting graduate
- Strong numeric data entry, numbers and / or math background
- Experience working for a large company preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- High volume, fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join organization with a great team spirit
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Large, well established company that supports community causes
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness/wellness plan
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – WORK ONSITE FOR TRAINING, MAY WORK REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 139378
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.