Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has intermediate/advanced skills in Excel? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a more casual team environment?
Our client specializes in oil and propane delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will take care of billing, accounts payable and pricing.
- Accounting project work
- Attach items to their website
- Lots of data entry and reporting into spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years working in a business setting, must have a business mindset and have experience working with numbers
- Knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles and functions
- Excel skills
- Extremely accurate and strong data entry skills
- Hardworking and quick learner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, laid back environment
- Casual dress code
- Generous management
- Company attire available
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139563
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.