Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for a fun, family work environment? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has a strong numbers ability?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be responsible for data entry of vendor invoices.
- Review and match purchase orders to vendor invoices and examine & solve issues
- Answer vendor inquiries by phone and email
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Review employee expense reports and approve for payment
- Reconcile monthly company credit card statements
- Validate invoices and process check runs on a weekly basis
- Contact vendors in order to obtain or relay account information
- Cover the receptionist area as needed
- Handle filing as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing etc.
- Highly prefer 1+ years of accounting experience
- Highly prefer an Associate degree or higher in accounting
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and data entry experience
- Experience working in Great Plains or ConnectWise is a bonus
- Organized, energetic and reliable
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Adaptable with longevity
- Strong verbal and written communication skill, excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly personality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140142
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.