Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong computer skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is very numbers focused?
Established in 1990, our client specializes in label printing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be responsible for processing invoices.
- Enter data and information
- Work with internal associates on questions or discrepancies
- Double check and review all amounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background such as heavy data entry, analytical, billing etc.
- Highly prefer Accounts Payable and Accounting experience
- Highly prefer an Associate degree or higher in Accounting
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and data entry skills
- Experience working in Great Plains is a plus
- Problem solver
- Good work ethic, driven and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
- Longevity within positions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Company takes great pride in their employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140226
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.