Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, collaborative and team environment?
Our client provides high quality products in their industry and continually exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be coding invoices and check requests, help prepare weekly check run reports, prepare and mail checks according to approved check run reports.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Maintain all vendor files in a timely manner
- Match vendor invoices, receipt documents and enter data into dynamics software for purchase orders
- Process weekly expense reports from the Sales team and others within the organization
- Communicate with vendors via phone, e-mail, mail or personally
- Process receipts for credit purchase orders
- Process freight invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing, invoicing, etc.
- Experience in accounts payable is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and results oriented
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong attention to detail and solid follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Quick learner and can hit the ground running
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Fun team with a collaborative environment
- Great product to work with
- Health insurance for full-time hours pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time or part-time 20-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $19.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140325
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.