Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys doing research? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has accounts payable experience?
Our client specializes in property management and has been in business for 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will handle all accounts payable for the various locations of the company.
- Answer the main phone line, take messages, transfer calls and assist with resident issues
- Pay all bills for the properties and work closely with the vendors
- A lot of research and looking at different ledgers to see what was paid, who paid it, etc. and compare it to make sure payment is correct
- Prepare lien waivers which involve cutting the checks and printing out the waivers
- May need to answer the phone and handle resident issues if the main person can’t
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience and have a thorough knowledge of how it works
- Must have an understanding of debits and credits
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn their property management software called AppFolio
- Friendly, personable and positive personality
- Excellent customer service skills and phone skills
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and enjoy doing research to make sure things are paid correctly
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like environment
- Flexible to take time off
- Great team and internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
- Sick time
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 4:30pm, Friday 9:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140448
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.