Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be auditing, processing, entering accounts payable and writing out the checks.
- Open mail and disperse to office/taking care of any invoices
- Order supplies for the office
- Make travel arrangements for the team if needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Peachtree /Sage 50 is a plus
- Friendly and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a high urgency to get things done
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
Hours: 27.5 hours per week 12:30pm – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140615
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.