Are you a Direct Hire – Accounts Payable Associate who has strong problem solving and critical thinking skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client specializes in owning/purchasing small stores and running them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will process accounts payable invoices and reconcile vendor statements against accounts payable records.
- Initiate payments via check, virtual card or ACH
- Maintain accurate vendor records including adding/changing/purging vendors
- Respond to inquiries from vendors or co-workers and resolve any discrepancies
- Reconcile sub ledger accounts to general ledgers for quarter-end close
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience
- Fixed assets experience is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Excel skills
- Experience working with an accounting software ideally Great Plains
- Experience with a OCR system is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to jump in, learn the role and hit the ground running
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great small staff to work within the department
- Opportunity to learn more and grow in responsibility as you are there
- Growing company so you never know what the position could lead to
- More benefits will be offered later this year
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $15.16 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140705
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.