Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, collaborative and team environment?
Our client provides high quality products in their industry and continually exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will code invoices and check requests, help prepare weekly check run reports, prepare and mail checks according to approved check run reports.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Maintain all vendor files in a timely manner
- Match vendor invoices, receipt documents and enter data into dynamics software for purchase orders
- Process weekly expense reports from the Sales team and others within the organization
- Communicate with vendors via phone, e-mail, mail or personally
- Process receipts for credit purchase orders
- Process freight invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing, invoicing, etc.
- Experience in accounts payable is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and results oriented
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong attention to detail and solid follow-through skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Quick learner and can hit the ground running
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Fun team with a collaborative environment
- Great product to work with
- Health insurance for full-time hours pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time or part-time 20 – 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $19.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 140809
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.