Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who thrives in a fast paced environment?
Our client partners with their customers in order to find the right solution to fit their needs. In addition to selling equipment, they offer various training and safety classes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will process payables for multiple entities.
- Receive, process, code and verify invoices
- Match purchase orders to invoice pricing, terms of payment and other charges
- Enter all use tax to invoice totals when applicable
- Review and investigate discrepancies of vendor accounts and statements
- Complete check runs weekly
- Process all employee expense reimbursements including travel, fuel, auto allowance and other miscellaneous expenses
- Complete ACH payments and manage positive pay, voice requests and the release of wire transfers
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Prepare and file all year-end 1099 forms
- Maintain auto allowance spreadsheets
- Process new vendor applications and set up in the software
- Review and approve all vendor bank change requests
- Send credit references, sales tax exemption certificates and W-9 forms when requested
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience or a recent Associate’s degree in Accounting with no experience
- Prefer an Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Office/data entry experience with a strong computer skills and an ability to work with numbers and understand processes
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Problem solving, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail, self-starter and an eye for accuracy
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and fast paced company
- Family orientated
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 3:30pm. Option to work four 10 hour days after approximately 3 months of training.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Hybrid schedule available for 2 days per week after training.
Job ID: 141006
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.