Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity to gain experience within a top area company?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will answer inquiries from vendors about payment status as well as research duplicate payments and validate vendor updates to include banking, phone number and address.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience (1 year preferred)
- May consider a recent graduate in Accounting with no on the job experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Quick learner
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team longevity
- Remodeled offices
- Many onsite amenities
- Gain experience at a top area company
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Position can be 100% onsite or there is a hybrid schedule option available. Contact us for details. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 142132
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.