Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will review invoices as well as match to purchase order/requisition and work to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Validate purchase order information and to correct vendor records
- Enter payments and discounts
- Run payment program, process checks/ACH transfers and review/resolve error logs
- Perform reconciliation, audit expense reports and prepare month-end reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of office experience with a numbers focused background
- Understanding of how purchase orders work
- May consider a recent graduate in Accounting
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Manage multiple priorities well within established timelines
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate: $20.00/ hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142433
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer