Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be writing checks and assisting with data entry of invoices.
- Make travel arrangements for the team
- Back up to cover phones
- Assist with other accounting or general office duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of accounting experience or schooling
- Must be familiar with accounting terminology
- Accounts payable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- Basic skillet in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Peachtree /Sage 50 is a plus
- Friendly and motivated
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
Hours: Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138119
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.