Are you an Accounts Payable Associate who has an eye for detail? Are you an Accounts Payable Associate looking to work with a top-notch organization?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will process vendor invoices, expense reports and disbursement requests.
- Match purchase orders and receipts to A/P invoices
- Audit and process credit card expenses
- Input vendor information into computer system
- Assist with weekly check runs
- Respond to employee inquires on payment status
- Distribute payments as needed
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks such as mail, faxes, scanning, filing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Ideally 2+ years accounts A/P on the job or internship experience
- Associate of Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry experience
- Accounting software experience
- Team player, positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that involved with the community
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Associate position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138502
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.