Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking to work for a well-established company? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who enjoys very detailed work?
Our client specializes in electrical services and has been in business for 90 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will enter purchase orders either electronically or manually assuring accuracy related to jobs and items.
- Review purchase orders to assure remaining costs are accurate and close purchase orders
- Receive and process vendor invoices matching them with related purchase orders and coding them to appropriate jobs
- Receive and process other invoices, coding them to the appropriate accounts and route invoices to project managers for approval
- Process and assure delivery of payments to all vendors whether by check or ACH
- Assure payments are made within discount terms when available
- Receive and review vendor statements for past due invoices and resolve past due or disputed invoices
- Utilize ACH payment methods for selected vendors
- Assist with transition from manual entry to electronically importing invoices from selected vendors
- Provide backup for co-workers as required including limited telephone duties
- Assist with other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of full cycle accounts payable experience, 5 years of experience is ideal
- Knowledge of general sales and use tax rules is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience using an ERP software is a huge plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, positive and willing attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to work with a company with good employee retention
- Well-established company
- Family like work environment
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139067
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.