Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a fun environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is an architecture firm that has a passion for project excellence and innovative solutions. They aim to grow at a sustainable and challenging pace to better serve their clients and provide exciting opportunities to employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reviewing/processing expense reports and following up with staff to obtain receipts for expense reports.
- Complete coding for the general ledger
- Assist with accounts payable
- Complete credit card reconciliation
- Assist with database management/clean up
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of accounting experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with an ERP or accounting software is a huge plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be comfortable with repetitive work
- Need to be comfortable with getting feedback
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company and growth opportunities
- People first company culture
- Fun work environment
- Company that gives back to the community
- Opportunity to work on nationwide projects
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $19.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 139144
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.