Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is extremely detail and numbers oriented? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a career opportunity within a family team environment?
Our client is in the flooring industry. They offer their customers a wide variety of options to choose from and strive to provide a great experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be handling the accounts payables for the company.
- Enter payables
- Keep statements clean
- Monitor ACH payments
- Monitor cash flow
- Cut checks
- Post receivables
- Enter time cards into the system
- Print inventory reports
- Order office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience including some accounts payable experience
- Computer savvy to learn new software quickly
- Experience working in a smaller company/environment is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and motivated
- Energetic, personable and friendly
- Must be willing and eager to learn
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must adapt well to change
- Must be extremely detailed, numbers orientated and accurate
- Ability to work very well independently in an environment with very little supervision
- Must be able to do stairs
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has a great reputation in the area
- Great internal longevity
- Family/team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139406
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.