Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a company that offers great benefits? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be working in the Accounts Payable area, processing a high volume of accounts payable invoices.
- Coding and pricing
- Work with general ledgers
- Data entry and paperwork
- Vendor contact over the phone
- Assist with helping with daily mail, opening, distributing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- May consider someone who enjoys data entry, working with numbers and has strong/accurate data entry skills
- Accounts payable or invoicing experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or have taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco (similar to AS400) is a plus
- Must be okay with mostly all data entry every day
- Eager and excited to learn new things
- Positive and driven
- High attention to detail accuracy
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business and small company feel to them
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Birthday off
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139453
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.