Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has strong organizational skills and is detail oriented? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in developing general contracting, landscape contracting and property management in residential and commercial settings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will enter accounts payable invoices and disburse weekly payments.
- Track of invoices
- New vendor set up
- W-9 and/or certificate of insurance tracking
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience or degree in Accounting is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with administrative experience and strong Excel skills
- Any accounts payable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any property management and/or Yardi software experience is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company likes to have fun they plan parties and activities for the team
- Modern office
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (summer hours they close at 1:00pm on Fridays)
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139676
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.