Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has strong computer skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for a career opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client supports the healthcare industry and has been in business since 1991.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for maintaining accounts payable for the accounting department.
- Enter invoices
- Issue checks to vendors
- Match open invoices with check remittances
- File paid and unpaid invoices
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Answer vendor calls pertaining to accounts payable
- Microfiche accounts payable related records
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience but will consider recent Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to work with deadlines and good time management skills
- Work well with a team environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work/life balance
- Casual dress code and team work culture
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $16.50/hr.
Location: New Franken, WI
Job ID: 141071
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.