Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who is looking for an opportunity within a fun environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is an architecture firm that has a passion for project excellence and innovative solutions. They aim to grow at a sustainable and challenging pace to better serve their clients and provide exciting opportunities to employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be review and process expense reports as well as handle accounts payable duties.
- Cash receipts
- Credit card reconciliation
- Database management/clean up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounting experience preferred
- Recent degree in Accounting and/or Finance a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with an ERP or accounting software a plus
- Detailed and accurate
- Comfortable with repetitive work
- Deadline driven
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company and growth opportunities
- People first company culture
- Fun work environment
- Company that gives back to the community
- Opportunity to work on nationwide projects
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $21.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141349
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.