Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who has strong & accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Clerk who enjoys working well independently as well as in a team environment?
Our client specializes in the construction industry and takes pride in the quality of their services. The success of this organization can be seen through their superb longevity in both the company and the employees that work within.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will enter data as well as obtain information from purchase orders to enter into the system.
- Obtain insurance certificates
- Review statements and invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or accounts payable experience preferred
- Construction experience preferred
- Accounting degree preferred
- Computer savvy to learn their software
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexible team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business over 130 years
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141976
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.