Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who enjoys a fast paced environment? Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will manage all account payable processes.
- Review and reconcile invoice and pricing discrepancies
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and handle all inquiries inside and outside the organization
- Monitor accounts payable payments
- Work with deals for vendors – enter deductions or create invoices to bill back
- Understand accounts receivable side of the business working to collect deals and handle write offs
- Work with supplier’s credit balances
- Handle daily check deposits, make copies, scan, code and reconcile checks
- Perform month end responsibilities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 + years of experience entering data and working with numbers
- Analytical skills with in a business setting
- Accounting knowledge, prefer accounts payable background
- Experience working in the retail industry preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience preferred
- ERP systems experience, preferably Oracle
- Able to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Fast paced, very busy environment
- Work well under pressure
- Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Flexible, organized and able to work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, honest, efficient, courteous and personable
- Friendly with a go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent benefits
- Room for growth potential down the road
- Local, well established company
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139281
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.