Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will manage all account payable processes.
- Review and reconcile invoice and pricing discrepancies
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and handle all inquiries inside and outside the organization
- Monitor accounts payable payments
- Work with deals for vendors
- Understand accounts receivable side of the business working to collect deals and handle write offs
- Work with supplier’s credit balances
- Handle daily check deposits, make copies, scan, code and reconcile checks
- Perform month-end responsibilities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of experience entering data and working with numbers
- Analytical skills within a business setting
- Accounting knowledge and accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Experience working in the retail industry is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is highly preferred
- Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience is highly preferred
- ERP systems experience (preferably Oracle) is highly preferred
- Ability to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced and very busy environment
- Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Flexible, organized and able to work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, honest, efficient, courteous and personable
- Friendly with a go with the flow attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent benefits
- Room for growth potential down the road
- Local, well established company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position:$15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139796
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.