Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who is process oriented? Are you an Accounts Payable Coordinator who enjoys a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a leading manufacturer in their industry. They foster a work environment where employees prosper and grow, and embrace creativity and diversity in their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will work in the accounting/finance department.
- Receive invoices via email
- Determine if the invoice needs to be matched to a purchase order or sent on for approval
- Enter invoices
- Follow up on pending invoices and resolve discrepancies
- Process expenses
- Reconcile company credit cards
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience (may consider recent accounting graduate with no experience but willing to learn)
- May consider other accounting experience with strong data entry skills and JD Edwards experience
- Excel and Outlook skills
- JD Edwards a plus
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Process oriented
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills
- Good follow through
- Ability to multitask and detailed
- Friendly and personable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that encourages a work-life balance
- Growth potential
- Larger company with family values
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am-7:00pm
Length: Temporary, while Hire (may be considered for the permanent position)
Pay for the Accounts Payable Coordinator position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142187
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.