Are you an Accounts Payable / Office Assistant who enjoys working on computers and with numbers all day? Are you an Accounts Payable / Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Office Assistant, you will take care of accounts payable posting, statement review and work with vendors on shortage claims.
- Work with Warehouse on shortage claims
- Scan paperwork
- Print invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, billing, etc.
- Any Accounting, bookkeeping, accounts payable, invoicing or billing experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and driven
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be a quick learner
- Must maintain integrity of all customer data
- Good business acumen with the ability to understand systems and business processes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must like working on the computer all day and working numbers
- Flexible and easily adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Very unique culture
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139717
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.