Are you an Accounts Payable / Payroll Specialist who is looking for a position in a small office with a lot of flexibility? Are you an Accounts Payable / Payroll Specialist who has diverse accounting experience?
Our client provides high quality, innovative solutions in a dynamic industry. They strive to be the carrier of choice for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Payroll Specialist, you will work with split duties between Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Accounts Payable:
- Receive invoices approved for payment, assign general ledger account numbers and enter into the company software for payment processing
- General ledger postings and processing invoices
- Process ACH payments
- Make web payments online
- Print and mail checks for approved payments
- Contact vendors about missing invoices
- Calculate, audit, and process final payroll checks for assigned weekly pay cycles
- Employee maintenance for assigned pay cycles and companies
- Enter reimbursements, PTO, pay program adjustments, recruiting bonuses, etc.
- Receive and respond to pay related inquiries
- Generate and upload ACH files
- Generate and post accurate payroll journal entries
- Maintain employee personnel files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience with knowledge in Accounts Payable and Payroll
- May consider recent graduate with an Associate degree in Accounting
- Payroll processing experience is a plus
- Transportation industry experience is a plus
- Excel skills
- Great Plains is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Flexible attitude
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Work well with deadlines and prioritization
WHAT YOU GET:
- Amazing flexibility
- Smaller company feel with great relationships
- Owner is great and treats employees very well
- Nice walking trail nearby
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holiday and vacation days
- Personal days
- Profit sharing
Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm (may be flexible to other schedules)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Payroll Specialist position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140967
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.