Are you an Accounts Payable Representative who is a quick learner and enjoys meeting deadlines? Are you an Accounts Payable Representative who is looking to gain some accounting experience?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Representative, you will reconcile invoices & purchase orders as well as enter them into the system.
- Code invoices to the general ledger, sort invoices and distribute to the appropriate departments
- Identify invoices with errors and work with the team to correct invoice and/or send payments
- Generate weekly reports to determine which invoices need to be paid
- Generate monthly commission reports and distribute to the sales person for approval
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background
- Accounting or accounts payable experience preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field preferred
- Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Deadline driven and a quick learner
- Jump in and hit the ground running
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is stable & growing
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Representative position: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141724
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.