Are you a Remote Hybrid Accounts Payable Specialist who lives within driving distance of Madison, WI? Are you a Remote Hybrid Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company that was established in 1900.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will support the plant operations and their corporate office.
- Post transactions
- Process invoices
- Monitor accounts payable records and financial documents
- Review invoices and verify purchase orders
- Process weekly check run and payments to vendors
- Help set up the new office
- Assist with order supplies
- Liaison for the Controller
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Accounts payable experience
- Data entry experience
- Administrative/office assistant experience
- Associate degree preferred
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- ERP experience preferred
- Detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and multitasking skills
- Time management skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Casual and comfortable work environment
- Family atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $24.00-$27.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Position will start training in Appleton on a hybrid schedule and then will transition to remote/hybrid from the Madison office. Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
Job ID: 141377
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.