Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who enjoys working in a high volume & fast-paced environment? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has strong data entry skills?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will enter invoices as well as audit the Accounts Payable team & make sure invoice numbers, invoice dates, dollar amounts, currency, vendors, etc. are correct.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience a plus
- Will consider someone with a recent Accounting degree
- May also consider someone with strong numbers/math, banking or office support experience
- Computer savvy
- SAP experience preferred
- Very comfortable working in a high volume & fast-paced environment
- Ability to see if something doesn’t look right, match up and take the steps to get it rectified
- Okay with the majority of the day being numeric entry
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that is involved with a lot of community causes
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Modern corporate building
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 6:00am-2:00pm or 7:00am-3:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Position can be onsite, remote or hybrid. Training needs to be done onsite. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141953
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.