Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned stable company? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned business with a true passion for what they do. They support hundreds of events and programs every year.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will audit & process invoices as well as audit, process and code expenses to include company credit card transactions and subsequent reporting.
- Prepare and analyze weekly check and EFT payments
- Process manual checks and customer refunds
- Determine and assign proper expense coding to the general ledger
- Maintain record keeping of financial records
- Maintain and reconcile period-end payables and tax reporting
- Work with the Director of Finance on payables and cash flow management
- Maintain the IRS compliance with W-9’s, 1099’s and Use Tax
- Vendor communications
- General accounting and administrative support
- Contract maintenance for rentals, exchange agreements and extended maintenance contracts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience or a recent Accounting degree
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Computer savvy to learn their industry specific system
- Excel skills
- Strong data numeric skills
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company that offers flexibility
- Wisconsin based, family owned business that has been around for 72 years
- Very involved in the community and events
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm (a little flexibility with start and end time)
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $20.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142310
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.