Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for a great opportunity within a well-known, growing company? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has accounts payable experience or an Accounting degree?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will pay vendor invoices as well as resolve vendor invoice issues via phone/email and assist with month-end accruals.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience or an Accounting degree (Associate or Bachelor’s)
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Computer savvy and able to work in multiple systems and windows simultaneously
- Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong prioritizing and decision making skills
- Independently driven and motivated
- Ability to manage a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and good follow through
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community and is continuously growing
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time, core hours are 8:00am-4:30pm (can be flexible on start/end time)
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Account Payable Specialist position: $22.00-$25.00/ hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI. Training onsite, hybrid schedule offered after training is complete. Must live within driving distance of Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142399
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.