Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a salvage yard that has been in business since 1950.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will review invoices and match them up with appropriate documentation.
- Enter invoices and credits with proper account numbers
- Fulfill requirements for fleet vehicles
- Pay invoices
- Order office supplies for 4 business locations
- Respond to vendor call and e-mails
- Annually file 1099 forms
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of office work, can be accounting, administrative and/or more in-depth data entry experience
- Someone with a accounting background is highly preferred
- Anyone who has automobile knowledge is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to new software quickly
- Basic skillset MSWD and Excel
- Must be hard working, friendly and a team player
- Ambitious, quick thinker and self-starter
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Casual work environment
Hours: 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137665
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.