Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who wants to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will ensure invoices are processed/paid, post and process vendor invoices.
- Data entry
- Review statements
- Track and resolve variances on vendor invoices
- Claim shortages
- Review expense reports
- Resolve variance issues with vendors and warehouses
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of accounting, accounts payable, in-depth data entry or an analytical background where you worked in a position with numbers within an office setting
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must have numerical aptitude
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must have good judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate process improvement mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary 6-12 months
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $15.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138101
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.