Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has 3+ years of experience? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a hardworking team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Neenah area that has been in business since 1907.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will work with the Plant Manager and handle all Accounts Payable.
- Process invoices
- Enter payables
- Monitor & correspond with vendor accounts to ensure payments are current
- Month-end activities
- Assist in monthly close process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detailed
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family feel in a corporate company
- Hard working and laid back team
- Employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $19.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141011
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.