Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who has invoicing experience? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in wholesale used auto parts, recycling and salvage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring company bills are entered and paid on time.
- Count the till
- Enter invoices each day and make sure they are paid
- Follow the review process to ensure all AP batches are entered correctly
- Run queries to verify the sales tax is correct
- Answer vendor questions and help to resolve discrepancies
- Assist with answering the phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Invoicing experience
- May consider office experience with numbers and analytical skills
- Great Plains and Excel experience is a plus
- Computer savvy to learn software
- Team focused
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family focused
- Family business that has been around since the 1960’s
- Kind owners
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141086
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.