Are you an Accounts Payable Supervisor who is looking for a career opportunity with great benefits? Are you an Accounts Payable Supervisor who has accounts payable experience?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Supervisor, you will be responsible for accounting and clerical functions related to accounts payable transactions along with maintaining an accurate vendor files, focusing on paperless transaction processing, monitoring and organization.
- Direct and supervise accounts payable staff
- Lead and manage paperless process of the Accounts Payable department
- Sort and match invoices and check requests
- Match and code expense invoices
- Resolve account discrepancies
- Ensure invoices are received and processed in a timely manner
- Prepare and process accounts payable checks
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Distribute checks as required
- Respond to vendor and store inquiries
- Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate files
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience (ideally 3+ years)
- An Associate degree in Accounting is a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Professional, positive and motivated personality
- Must not be afraid to ask questions and take initiative
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be okay with a longer training/learning process
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist however
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm is ideal but can be flexible
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Supervisor position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140480
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.