Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a foot in the door with a company with over 100 years of experience?
Our client is a well-known, well-established manufacturing company. They strive to set the bar when it comes to customization and service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will print, sort, and enter accounts payable invoices.
- Sort and distribute mail
- Assist with weekly accounts payable payout process
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of experience working with numbers
- Basic understanding of accounting, payroll and/or cash applications is preferred
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting concepts is preferred
- Accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting, Business or some related field is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic to intermediate skillset in Excel
- Basic skillset in MSWD, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Any experience/knowledge in SharePoint is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that has great employee tenure
- Company that is committed to the community
- Health insurance
Hours: 30-40 hours a week between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139055
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.