Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will enter new orders take care of invoicing and apply payments.
- Take calls from customers with questions on job orders
- Help out with another accounting or general office duties that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of accounting experience or schooling
- Must be familiar with accounting terminology
- Accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any knowledge of Peachtree /Sage 50 is a plus
- Friendly and motivated
- High attention to detail
- Must have a high urgency to get things done
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
Hours: 20-25 hours per week Monday – Friday mornings from 8:00am – 12:00/12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139697
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.