Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a fun team environment?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will create invoices as well as answer customer billing questions and gather information/documentation for audits.
- Contact salespeople and customers to obtain or relay account information
- Keep records of invoices, report error and process credits
- Review documents and generate reports for sales and clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background such as data entry, billing, analytical work, etc.
- Accounting experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Great Plains or ConnectWise experience a plus
- Organized, energetic and reliable
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Little Chute, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:30am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Specialist position: $18.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI. Hybrid option available after client determines they are ready. Must live within driving distance of Little Chute, WI.
Job ID: 140151
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.