Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who enjoys a fast paced, fun work environment? Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who enjoys talking to customers as well as working with numbers?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will create accounts receivable invoices.
- Answer customer billing questions
- Proofread billing data and report errors
- Process credits and review documents in order to compute fees and charges due
- Track hours and dollar amounts charged to each client
- Cover the receptionist area at times
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience with a numbers focused background such as data entry, billing, analytical work, etc.
- Accounting experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- MSWD, Excel, Outlook and data entry experience
- Great Plains or ConnectWise experience a plus
- Organized, energetic and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:30am-4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI. Hybrid option available after client hire. Must live within driving distance of Little Chute, WI.
Job ID: 140151
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.