Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Associate, you will apply cash taken in to purchase orders and invoices.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable or accounting experience preferred
- Experience working in a numeric data entry position a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Adobe experience a plus
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Prescription drug plan
- Flex spending
- Pension plan
- Holiday and vacation pay
- 100% tuition reimbursement
- Fitness/wellness program
Hours: Full-time hours between 6:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Associate: $20.00/hr.
Location: Neenah, WI. Hybrid and/or remote option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 141445
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.