Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong data entry and phone skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for accurately maintaining customer accounts receivable balances via proper posting of payments.
- Review customer accounts
- Assist with questions from internal and external customers
- Enter daily payments to appropriate accounts
- Research discrepancies and perform account reconciliations as needed
- Assist internal and external customers with issues or questions on accounts
- Examine tax-exempt forms for accuracy and update the customer master file
- Adjust service charges based on research and customer inquiry
- Keep accounts in balance
- Process and research NSF’s
- Process credit references
- Mail letters to customers
- Any additional tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- May consider someone who enjoys data entry, working with numbers and has strong/accurate data entry skills
- Customer service skills
- Accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting / Finance or has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco (similar to AS400) is a plus
- High volume data entry and phone calls
- Eager and excited to learn new things
- Positive and driven
- Ability multitask working with a lot of interruptions
- High attention to detail accuracy
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions when you have them
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business and small company feel to them
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Birthday off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139905
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.