Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will maintain customer’s accounts receivable balances, enter daily payments as well as research discrepancies and adjust charges.
- Assist customers with issues or questions on accounts
- Examine tax exempt forms
- Keep accounts balanced
- Research NSF’s
- Process credit references
- Mail letters to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 software experience a plus
- Experience working with a combination of high volume data entry and customer calls a plus
- Career driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $16.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141351
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.