Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who enjoys working with people? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will enter daily payments to accounts as well as research discrepancies and perform account reconciliations.
- Assist internal and external customers with issues or questions on accounts
- Examine tax exempt forms for accuracy and update the customer master files
- Adjust service charges based on research and customer inquiry
- Keep accounts in balance
- Process and research NSF’s
- Process credit references
- Mail letters to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts receivable experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 software experience a plus
- Experience working with a combination of high volume data entry and customer calls a plus
- Customer service skills
- Career driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Discounts on products and services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141538
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.